Wednesday 15 April 2020

Making a repeated pattern.

This is my drawing of a repeated pattern.  A repeated pattern can be made from shapes, numbers, images and everyday objects. There must be a rule that describes the repetition.  For example if I used colours - blue, red, yellow, green.  My colour pattern must be the same sequence that I have used - blue, red, yellow and green.

Can you recognise the shapes that I have used for my pattern?  It's a circle and square.

My big sister Aye-Myat drew the first pattern on top, using hearts and triangles.  What is the difference between my pattern and Aye-Myat's? There's only one of each shape, on mine. Aye-Myat has drawn one heart and two triangles.

For today's task, I worked hard and liked it.  Thanks Aye-Myat for helping me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.